Saturday, November 05, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to Jennifer Harvey's Food Matters, an extension of her old site, and to her yet to be developed new site. recipes.foodmatters.info.

This is a food without meat. It serves to introduce people to great food that is not based on meat and to assist vegetarians eat delicious food that is simple and easy to prepare at home. Trust me, I am a stickler for taste and good food, so nothing inferior passes through my kitchen. Try some of the recipes, and hints, and definitely I hope that you enjoy the blog of my life.

As you will see with my old site, it really began as a blog all those years ago, when blogging was not "in". The site developed so much that it just became too difficult to manage, being a simple site technologically speaking, and also I "turned" vegetarian, a journey of several years. So gradually I will convert the old site to the new site. That also might be a journey of several years ......... grin.

The years since I started my food site have seen an enormous personal journey for me. I am no longer who I was, but I am still the same me. Hope it makes sense.

Well, continue. Enjoy. Eat well, healthily and tasty! Yum!